ALL FACILITY VISITATION, INCLUDING PROFESSIONAL VISITORS, ARE DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- These include, but are not limited to, attorneys, investigators, law enforcement, child welfare, etc
- Proper ID (photo) is required in addition to other official ID and/or documentation. The requirements of this identification and documentation vary for each type of visitor. Contact the facility administration department during regular business hours for more information about these requirements
- Visits generally are scheduled week days only from 8 am to 5 pm and limited to one (1) hour. Additional time may be available with prior authorization. Facility constraints limit the number of these visits each day that can be accommodated. These are first scheduled, first served.
- No CELL PHONES Allowed. Other devices are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- By Scheduled Appointment Only. These are scheduled only on week days 8 am - 4 pm, excluding holidays. Prior approval is required. Contact the facility for more information regarding requirements and rules.
- A special visitor is usually an out of state visitor. However, there are other requirements.
- Visitors must meet the requirements by policy for these visits. Contact the facility to determine if you qualify.
- Once qualified for special visits all special visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Visitation is a Privilege; only inmates and visitors using proper conduct will be granted this privilege.
- ALL Visitors must go online to www.prodigysales.com and create a visitor account regardless of the type of visitation. Visitors will be required to upload a front facing photo and a photo of the visitors valid, government issued, photo ID.
- For assistance with setting up accounts, call
866-700-4545 ext. 5
Inmates must be eligible for visitation to have any type of visitation
- Off Site visitation is non-scheduled
- Off Site visitation requires the use of a computer or smart device that has both a camera and internet access.
- These visits can occur most days from 8 AM to 9:30 PM
- Fee for Service means that these visits are charged a per minute rate
- There is no limit on the number of off site visits per inmate
- The inmate is required to initiate these calls and the visitor must elect to join the video chat. Funds must be available to connect the chat.
- Facility staff WILL NOT ASK an inmate to contact any visitor
- An inmate's phone account allows for phone calls and video calls.
- A visitor may add funds to the inmate's phone account -OR- Visitors may also add funds directly to the visitor's phone number. Both of these type of deposits are completed on the www.prodigysales.com website
- ALL VISITATION IS SUBJECT TO RECORDING AND MONITORING ANY VISITOR THAT CONDUCTS ILLICIT OR LEWD BEHAVIOR, NOT LIMITED TO NUDITY, LEWD ACTS, DRUG OR ALCOHOL USE, ETC. WILL BE INDEFINITELY RESTRICTED FROM ALL VISITATION AND MAY INCLUDE RESTRICTION OF PHONE CALLS TO THE VISITOR
- On-site visitation must be scheduled using the www.prodigysales.com website. No funds are required for these on-site visits. These visits MUST BE SCHEDULED at least 48 hrs in advance.
- On-site visitation day is Saturday ONLY.
- On-site visits are first scheduled, first served for a 20 minute slot based upon inmate pod availability between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Due to facility time limits and constraints On-site Visitations are limited to one (1) per inmate, per week.
- The person whose Prodigy account scheduled the visit must be present at the time of the visitation with their valid, government issued photo ID. This visit may be shared. However ONLY three (3) visitors per visit.
- The visitor must be on-site and logged into the visitation kiosk at least two (2) minutes prior to their scheduled visitation time. However an earlier arrival time is recommended.
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to remember their user name and password. Facility staff Does NOT have access to this information.
- At all times visitors are to exhibit proper behavior. This includes compliance with all laws; appropriate language, dress, actions and attitude. Failure to comply with this rule WILL result in loss of visitation.
- No unauthorized contact with inmates is allowed. This includes gestures, yelling and speaking through windows and doors both on the inside and outside of the building. Failure to comply with this rule WILL result in loss of visitation.
- If you are scheduled for a time and do not call to cancel your visitation prior to start time, you will be noted as a "No call / No Show". After two (2) NO Call NO Shows you WILL lose visitation privileges. EXCESSIVE Cancellations will also RESULT in Loss of visitation privileges.
- If you are late for your scheduled visitation the number of minutes you are late will be deducted from your visitation time. This is done automatically by the system and cannot be altered or extended. If you are 10 or more minutes late your visit WILL be canceled and this visit will be recorded as a "No Call / No Show
- After two (2) visits canceled due to tardiness you will be suspended from visitation.
- NO CELLPHONES, purses, bags, etc. Allowed in visitation area. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of visit and suspension of future visitation.
Inmate Visitation for family or friends:
Types of Inmate Visitation for family or friends:
Off Site Visitation – All Off Site Visits Are Fee For Service (Paid)
ON Site Visitation – Conducted at monitors at the PCPSC Facility
All visitors are expected to be dressed in appropriate attire. Failure to comply with this policy WILL result in your visit being canceled. Continued non-compliance will result in visitation suspension. On-site Visitation Clothing Policy is posted in the lobby of the PCPSC Facility.